Home > Career
Content Development Executive
- Assisting in content acquisition of ready made content and outsourced titles scouting based on the Fixed Point Chart, FPC (TV broadcasting schedule)
- Implementing the ready-made content acquisition processes including content sourcing, legal documentation, subtitling, editing, censorship authority approval, payment and preparation of related promotional materials.
- Understanding and validating the legal documents prior to signing and stamping (and record keeping as reference).
- Acquiring shoutouts from talents including producers and directors, promo trailer, posters to ensure high rating and reach for acquired content.
- Preparing content market trend reports and publish regular updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or any related field
- Editing skills in as added advantage
- Excellent communication and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Please specify your expected salary in your resume. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.