Home > Career
Human Resource Executive
- Carrying out a full spectrum of Human Resources functions which include recruitment, handling Visa and work permit issue, training, performance appraisal, payroll and managing HR matters such as confirmation, resignation, disciplinary action and other related HR services.
- Managing and resolving employee relations issues.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Ensuring all employees’ details, personnel files and HR filing system are properly updated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource / Industrial Relations / Business Administration / Economics / or any related field with minimum 3.0 CGPA.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in HR field.
- Well-versed in Sarawak Labour Ordinance, Industrial Relations, Employment law.
- Systematic thinker with strong analytical skills, adaptability, resilience and maturity with ability to maintain high confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Please specify your expected salary in your resume. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.