Home > Career
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- In charge of daily operational purchasing cycles such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
- Preparing plans and approval paper for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Negotiating the best deal to get the best pricing.
- Maintaining and updating vendors information.
- Researching and evaluating the potential suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Resolving supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Business management or a similar field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
Please specify your expected salary in your resume. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted