Sales and Marketing Executive
Based in Sibu/Bintulu/Miri Regional Office
- Lead in market research and seeking new sales opportunities;
- Implement sales action plans including post-saleswork for revenue generation;
- Coordinate sales meetings;
- Managing accounts and executing deliverables;
- Prepare and deliver presentations on company products and services;
- Prepare sales reports and conduct revenue review from time to time;
- Contribute and assist in sales content brainstorming and production process, meeting deadlines and maintaining the focus on the assignments);
- Responsible for ensuring that all published content meets a certain standard of quality, is relevant and deemed useful for the audience;
- To positively contribute to team working in the company;
- To execute all assignments and tasks or any additional assignments or tasks from time to time as assigned and/or instructed by the personnel’s direct superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent;
- Proven experience in sales and marketing roles;
- Possesses strong organisational, negotiation, and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a collaborative team;
- Goal-oriented and driven to meet and exceed sales targets.
Please specify your expected salary in your resume. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Closing Date: TBA