Based in Sibu/Bintulu/Miri Regional Office
- Identify and diagnose technical problems related to billboard structures, electrical systems, or digital displays, if any;
- To manage and ensure billboard content management system;
- Regularly inspect and maintain existing billboards to ensure structural integrity and visual quality;
- Report any malfunctioning tools or equipment to the supervisor for prompt replacement or repair;
- To manage and coordinate projects, to be part of the billboard project team ensuring that contractors/vendors are completed on time;
- Assist in day-to-day support of operators, adjustments, setups, and change over;
- Supporting SMG small studio set up in location;
- Perform administrative work including filing and documentation updates, managing correspondences, and meeting calendars;
- To positively contribute to team working in the company;
- To execute all assignments and tasks or any additional assignments or tasks from time to time as assigned and/or instructed by the personnel’s direct superior.
- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical, or equivalent;
- Technical certification or relevant experience in electrical systems, construction, or a related field is advantage;
- Strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and computer literate;
- Willing to learn attitude and good communication skill.
Please specify your expected salary in your resume. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Closing Date: TBA