Home > Job Application
Content Development Executive
- Responsible for external content production progress report to meet the television fixed point chart deadlines.
- Manage feedback to/from internal departments and external stakeholders which will have input into content development quality output.
- Adhere to internal process flow and any outstanding items are investigated and cleared.
- Maintain strong working knowledge in the creative industry procedures to run daily operation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Business Administration or any related field
- Able to work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Please specify your expected salary in your resume. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.