Home > Job Application
Reporter / Anchor
- Conduct interviews and research, travel to the scenes of news events and write concise reports before broadcasting a story over the television and digital platform.
- Gather information for news stories; ascertain the accuracy of information or facts obtained; compile recorded information into a news report; reporting news stories live.
- Required to look through news rundown, do voice overs as well as stand uppers.
Candidate must possess :
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in English / Communications / Journalism / Mass Communication / Media / Linguistics / Languages or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of working experience in journalism.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a clear voice.
- A personable, confident manner, and high teamwork spirit.
- Into a broad range of interests, including current affairs with good research and interviewing skills
- The ability to take initiative and make quick decisions under pressure
- Creativity and good problem-solving skills
Please specify your expected salary in your resume. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.